Street Outreach Program
The ReaLife Street Outreach Program serves homeless and at-risk youth between the ages of 12 and 22. The ReaLife Drop-in Center is located at 691 Orchard Lake Rd., Pontiac, MI 48341. For information call: 248-874-1282 ext. 6100 or 6201.
The Center provides a safe and protective environment for homeless and at-risk youth, thereby fostering the needed support network of basic human needs and development through educational programs, one-on-one counseling and an ongoing atmosphere of hope and concern.
The Center is open Weds.-Fri. from 1-6pm.
All services are free and confidential and include:
- A safe environment to rest and develop meaningful relationships with caring people
- Referral services for available programs throughout the community
- Crisis assistance
- Meals and snacks
- Clothing closet
- Telephone voice mail service
- Hygiene products
- Job skills service
- Apartment finding service (and assistance with furnishing an apartment)
- Identification services (birth certificates, social security cards, etc)
- Internet services for education instruction
- Drop in and scheduled case management
- Independent living skills instruction
- Safer sex supplies
- First aid kits
- Games, movies and activities