myStrength App from Oakland County Community Mental Health Authority
We all struggle
with our moods at times. Anxious or depressive thoughts can weigh us down. Some of us may struggle with drugs or alcohol. Seeking help and focusing on your mental health is important.
Now you can use web and mobile tools to help you get better and stay mentally strong.
myStrength is confidential - just for you. It offers personalized resources to improve your mood. Learning to use myStrength’s tools can help overcome the challenges of drug and alcohol abuse.
SIGN UP TODAY
1. Visit www.myStrength.com.
2. On the myStrength.com home page, click on “Sign-up.”
3. Enter the following Access Code: OCCMHA
4. Complete the myStrength sign-up process with a brief Wellness Assessment and personal profile.
5. Go Mobile! Using the access code above, get the myStrength app for iOS and Android devices at www.mystrength.com/mobile