Pictured above are sponsor representatives from Kemp Klein, a long-time supporter of Common Ground. Kemp Klein attended the Legacy of Hope Breakfast last year and made tied fleece blankets for our clients!
Are you looking for ways to give back and make a difference in your community? Consider becoming a sponsor for Common Ground!
Common Ground is a 24-hour crisis services agency dedicated to helping youths, adults, and families in crisis. Through our crisis line and in person, we provide professional and compassionate services to more than 88,000 people each year.
To further support the agency’s mission in helping people move from crisis to hope, we are looking for dedicated sponsors who are looking to make an impact!
Different sponsorship levels are available, ranging from $1,000 to $2,500. All sponsorship levels include at least:
- Signage at Common Ground Breakfast
- Signage at Common Ground Birmingham Street Art Fair
- Signage at all dedicated events
- Signage at all post celebration events
- One reserved table at the Legacy of Hope Breakfast
- Logo identification in power point slide show shown during dedicated events
- Verbal acknowledgement at all Common Ground dedicated events
- Verbal acknowledgement at all Common Ground post events
- Acknowledgement in our quarterly print newsletter (8,000) and in our e-blasts (2,000)
- Social Media thank you
- Name/Logo in all formal publications
For more information, contact Vickie Kennedy, Development Specialist, at (248) 451-3734 or at email@example.com. Thank you!