- By accessing the website at https://commongroundhelps.org, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) displayed on Common Ground’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Common Ground’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Common Ground at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- To the extent not covered by the above, the copyrighted works authored by Common Ground and located on the Common Ground website are owned by Common Ground and may not be used without permission of Common Ground; and the name Common Ground, the slogans “helping people to move from crisis to hope” and “Crisis to Hope”, and the heart shaped logo are trademarks of Common Ground and may not be used without permission of Common Ground.
- If you desire permission to copy or distribute any of the materials or trademarks, please submit a written request to Common Ground, setting forth the number of copies you desire and the intended recipients. Common Ground reserves the right to deny a request for permission or condition the grant of permission upon payment of a fee and/or use of an appropriate attribution of ownership to Common Ground.
- The materials on Common Ground’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Common Ground makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and COMMON GROUND HEREBY DISCLAIMS AND NEGATES ALL OTHER WARRANTIES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OR OTHER VIOLATION OF RIGHTS.
- Further, Common Ground does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- The services provided by Common Ground and any of the materials describing such services are very specific to each individual and the unique circumstances faced by such individual. Past performance and success for one individual or group of individuals is not an indicator of future success for those individuals or others. Nothing on this website should be regarded as establishing any standard of care for any professional or other services provided by Common Ground.
- In no event shall Common Ground or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the Common Ground website or the materials on the Common Ground website, even if Common Ground or a Common Ground authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
- The materials appearing on Common Ground’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Common Ground does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Common Ground may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Common Ground does not make any commitment to update the materials.
- Common Ground has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Common Ground of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
- Common Ground may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.