Donate your voice and social media influence to increase awareness for crisis resources and help connect Common Ground to the community we serve. Common Ground’s social media ambassador program gives you the opportunity to create real change and positively impact your community anytime, anywhere. You make your schedule, and you define your commitment to the cause. Ambassadors have the flexibility to meet the bare minimum or go above and beyond in their support of Common Ground.
- Be 16 years of age or older
- Have at least one social media profile or blog
- Be able to share Common Ground related material 3 times per month
- Participate in or start one fundraising campaign per year
Volunteering as a social media ambassador is a great opportunity to show your followers that you are philanthropic. Sharing your passion for the services and programs Common Ground provides gives your social media community something new and exciting to participate in. Our program is also a great way to log professional volunteer experience for resumes and college applications.
Ambassadors will have exclusive access to a variety of incentives and perks including:
- Gifts of promotional materials and swag
- Recognition in newsletters, social media posts, eblasts
- Inside information on events and organization progress
- Access to exclusive content (such as pre-released videos)
- Digital swag including a branded badge for social media profiles and boiler plate copy for LinkedIn, resumes and applications
- Invitations to special events and tours
- Opportunities to provide feedback
To learn more, please contact us at: AskCommonGround@CommonGroundHelps.org